- Endorsement & Cobranding
- Social Media
- Clinical Trials
Individual Professional Accounts
Many health care professionals have Facebook or Twitter accounts focused on networking and/or growing patient volumes. These can be a great marketing and online reputation management tool. However, just like a departmental account, updating and monitoring is a permanent ongoing project.
If you’d like to create an account, we ask that you:
1. Read through the rest of these social media guidelines.
2. If possible (due to character limitations), put a disclaimer with:
- A statement that opinions are yours, not UVA’s
- A clinic phone number and/or link to UVA’s online appointment form
3. Meet with Claude Moore Health Sciences Library’s online reputation management expert, Kimberley Barker.